MoreRealisticDLCs automatically converts all Farming Simulator DLC vehicles and tools to MoreRealistic. All vehicle data and values have been set accurately and have been tested extensively.
Some vehicles/tools have received new realistic functions:
- The Ursus tractors now have a realistic exhaust system, based on the engine load.
- Overloader, frontloader tools, bale wrapper etc. use more power when certain parts are moved.
- The liquid manure spreaders have received HoseRef connectors, so they're now compatible with MapHoseRefStations, hoses, the front dock (Kotte only) etc.
- Bales get a fill level adjusted for their weight when they are wrapped.
- The liquid manure spreaders have different consumption rates depending on which nozzles are active.
The shop entries have been adjusted: vehicle data like required power, real capacity, maximum speeds and much more are displayed accurately.
The Titanium Addon map "Westbridge Hills" has been adjusted: if the MoreRealisticVehicles pack is installed, the starting vehicles are all MR vehicles. If it's not installed, the starting capital is increased instead. Furthermore, the MoreRealistic balancing values have been adjusted for the map.
The mod has been tested extensively for multi player and works without any problems. Regarding dedicated server: see "known bugs".
Warning: if MoreRealisticDLCs is installed and active, the default DLC vehicles will not be available anymore.